28 novembro 2007

closer #01

este filme tem muito que se lhe diga:

"-
We do everything that people who have sex do!
- Do you enjoy sucking him off?
- Yes!
- You like his cock?
- I love it!
- You like him coming in your face?
- Yes!
- What does it taste like?
- It tastes like you but sweeter!
- That's the spirit. Thank you. Thank you for your honesty. Now fuck off and die, you fucked up slag."

"- Why is the sex so important?
- Because I'm a fucking caveman!"

"- No one will ever love you as much as I do. Why isn't love enough?"

"- I don't love you anymore. Goodbye."

"- A good fight is never clean."

"- I don't want to lie. I can't tell the truth. So it's over."

"- Where is this love? I can't see it, I can't touch it. I can't feel it. I can hear it. I can hear some words, but I can't do anything with your easy words."

"- You don't know the first thing about love, because you don't understand compromise."

"- Deception is brutal."


"- What's so great about the truth? Try lying for a change, it's the currency of the world."

Sem comentários: